Sunday 3 January 2010

Happy New Year

Happy  New Year 2010. I'm new to blogging. So far I enjoy reading many interior blogs, one of my favorite is camilla at home. In this beginning of the new year, I want to start to write my own blog and hope it can inspire other too.

I also have another blog which I created a couple of days ago In My Home. It shows my furniture at home that produced recently in our own workshop. As my hubby is in furniture & interior industry, I hope I can contribute a new business line this year for his Company, which is to sell "home furniture, accesories and gift items". So please check out our furniture collection and home accesories at  In My Home, will add more items gradually.

Happy New Year !!

1 comment:

WhisperWood Cottage said...

Welcome to blogland! Wow! Just starting and two blogs already!! Wishing you all the best in 2010!