Friday 12 March 2010

Choose Color for your Bedroom WALL



WHITE BEDROOM ~ always looks nice (at least for me)

White wall with a touch of green ~ green curtain, green table linen, green bedskirt.


Grey wall painted

Duck Egg Blue wall painted

pink wall

duck egg blue wall painted with a touch of other color ~ cute pink dresser, a green shabby bench

I have been browsing for decorating a bedroom lately, and here are some of the pictures that I have found. Above parts are pictures with white wall bedroom and the below pictures are bedroom with other colors beside white.

When I looked at those wall bedroom, there are not many decorating items on the wall. Perhaps only a little frame or a mirror and the bedroom looks nice. We can always add a touch of color to the curtain, bed sheet, pillow and furniture or simply put a chandelier.

Images from : COUTRY LIVING

2 comments:

Cindi Myers said...

I love the White- Always!
Probably because I have a bunch of pets and I like to create my own stress! LOL!
I agree about the walls...like maybe adding some small little unique "finds" to make it more personal.

bmabey said...

I love all kinds of art, but do believe that hanging only one (or two) really special and personal pieces in the bedroom
is the way to go especially with the clean look that an (almost) all white bedrooms provides.